Located in the heart of Dublin City, Cassidy’s Hotel is a family owned and operated Boutique Hotel. The 3 Georgian town houses are a 10-minute walk from Trinity College, a variety of shops, and Dublin's nightlife at Temple Bar. Grooms Bar and Bistro has a perfect blend of Georgian charm and contemporary comfort.
The Hotel Restaurant Six is furnished with rich mahogany panelling and leather seating. It serves modern Irish cuisine, and traditional breakfasts are also served each morning.
Rooms have black-out curtains, and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Guests can also make use of facilities for making tea and coffee.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Hotel. The Hotel offers guests free access to the Fitness suite located in the Parnell Wing of the Hotel.
Cassidy’s hotel is located on the north end of O’Connell Street on Cavendish Row which is a continuation of Upper O’Connell Street. Cross Parnell street and the hotel is on the right hand side opposite the Gate theatre.
- Dart Train Station (0.2km)
- Eireann Bus System (0.5km)
- Local Taxi Service (0.0km)
- Luas Tram Stop (0.5km)
- Connolly Train Station (0.5km)
- Dublin Bus Station (0.5km)
- Dublin Port (3.0km)
Places of Interest Nearby:
- Grafton Street Shops (2.0km)
- Guinness Brewery (3.0km)
- IFSC District (0.5km)
- Landsdowne Rd (2.0km)
- Main Shopping Areas Dublin (1.0km)
- National Botanic Gardens (3.5km)
- National Concert Hall (3.0km)
- Phoenix Park (4.0km)
- Temple Bar (1.5km)
- The National Gallery (1.0km)
- The Point Depot Venue (0.5km)
- The RDS/Concerts, Exhibition (2.0km)
- Theatre District (1.0km)
- Trinity College Dublin (1.0km)