In the heart of Dublin’s city centre
Dublin’s shopping districts and museums are all within a short stroll
This Dublin hotel forms one of the cities famous Georgian terraces on Parnell square
Welcome to Cassidy’s Hotel
Cassidy’s hotel, Dublin 1, is situated in the heart of Dublin’s city centre opposite the famous Gate theatre on Upper O’Connell Street and close to everything a visitor to Dublin could want. Dublin’s shopping districts and museums are all within a short stroll of Cassidy’s hotel. This Dublin hotel forms one of the cities famous Georgian terraces on Parnell square .
Within a ten minute stroll of the hotel you will find
- Trinity College (Book of Kells).
- Jameson Whiskey Distillery.
- Dublin Castle.
- Wax Museum Plus.
- Temple Bar (Dublin’s Cultural Quarter).
- The Writers Museum.
- Dublin City Gallery (The Hugh Lane).
- Abbey Theatre.
- Several Shopping Districts.
We are happy to offer our guests
- Hotel in Dublin with City Centre Location.
- Complimentary WIFI.
- 119 Guest rooms.
- Fitness Suite.
- Dedicated Conference Suites.
- Secure Parking (charge applies).
For a classic Dublin experience Cassidys hotel in Dublin city centre is the perfect choice. Cassidys hotel is a comfortable, family owned and operated, boutique styled hotel located in 3 converted Georgian buildings in downtown Dublin city.
Here at Cassidys Hotel Dublin you are assured a traditional warm Irish welcome!
Good to know
- The hotel is located in the heart of Dublin City
- Cassidys is a non-smoking hotel
- The Luas (Tram) stops outside the Hotel
- On Site Parking (Paid and must be pre-booked)
- All taxes and service charges included
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the Hotel
- All day dining in Groomes Bistro