Christmas and NYE In Dublin
Book and stay in Dublin's City Centre and enjoy all the Ciity has to offer for Chirstmas and New Year' Eve
Farmleigh house in the Phoenix Park turns into a Food market from December 12-23 and you will find the 12 days of Christmas Docklands with Food Gifts and Mulled wine on offer.
Visit Christmas Markets page .
If Christmas Markets aren’t your thing, kick back and enjoy some live entertainment at one of the many Pantos taking place right on our doorstep.
- The Gaiety Panto; The Jungle Book Nov 27th – Jan 8th)
- The Helix Panto: Hansel and Gretel (Nov 25-Jan 15)
- The National Stadium Panto: - snow White (Dec 13th – Jan 2nd)
- The Civic Theatre Panto: Sleeping beauty (Dec 07th – 31st)
- The Liberty panto: Aladdin (dec 21st – 30th)
For a full list of events happening in Dublin over the festive period
TheWild Lights night-time experience at Dublin Zoo is back with the new Theme – the Magic Of Life.
In the heart of Dublin’s city centre
Dublin’s shopping districts and museums are all within a short stroll
This Dublin hotel forms one of the cities famous Georgian terraces on Parnell square