The Mater & Mater Private Hospital
The Mater Hospital is a level 4 teaching hospital based in Dublin's north inner city,
about 5 minutes walking from Cassidys Hotel.
The hospital was opened in 1861 by the Sisters of Mercy. In addition to the local services for the catchment area, the Mater Hospital provides a range of frontline and specialist services on a regional and national level.
The Mater is the national centre for:
- Heart Surgery
- Heart and Lung transplants
- Extra corporeal life support
- Spinal injuries
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Bone anchored hearing aid
- National isolation unit
Temple Street Hospital
CHI at Temple Street Dublin 1 is an acute national paediatric hospital.
Founded in 1872 it cares for children from 0 to the age of 16.
Temple Street CHI is the national centre for:
- Paediatric ophthalmology
- National Paediatric Craniofacial Centre (NPCC),
- The national airways management centre,
- The national meningococcal laboratory,
- The National Centre for Inherited Metabolic Disorders (NCIMD),
- The National New-born Screening Service (NNSS) and
- The Irish Meningitis and Sepsis Reference Laboratory (IMSRL) are also based
Located on Parnell Square the Rotunda was one of the first
lying in hospital of its kind.
Founded in in 1745 as a maternity training hospital, it covers all aspects of Women’s health from pregnancy Birth Baby care and Gynaecology services.
Stay 1 night & Save 5% - Room Only Flexible Rate
Multi Night Stay
Summer Family Packages
In the heart of Dublin’s city centre
Dublin’s shopping districts and museums are all within a short stroll
This Dublin hotel forms one of the cities famous Georgian terraces on Parnell square